Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Nigerian NAVY Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the Past Questions that have been given to all the candidates who is applying for the Nigerian NAVY Job.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, these past questions is what every individual who wishes to enter into the Nigerian Navy should have. Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This Nigerian NAVY Past Question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Nigerian NAVY Past Questions in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nigerian NAVY Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
(d) N129,600:00 ANS – A
- Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
(d) Eraser ANS – D
- The following are domestic birds except
(d) Vulture ANS – D
- A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k ANS – C
- A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
(d) 20% ANS – C
- The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called………………
(d) Igwe ANS – C
- Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
(d) Painting ANS – C
- Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
(d) Green ANS – B
- A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer ANS – C
- Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in…………………………….
(d) Ghana ANS – D
- An example of confluence town in Nigeria is………………………
(d) Port Harcout ANS – C
- A trained person that specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the teeth is called…………….
(d) Dentist ANS – D
- A bricklayer is Paid N1000:00k for 5 days work. What is his pay for 22 days work?
(d) N5,000:00k ANS – C
- In parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to report the proceedings of the house to their…………………………
(a) Local government chairman and governors
(c) Political parties and party stalwarts
(d) Traditional rulers ANS – B
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigerian NAVY Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigerian NAVY DSSC Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!