It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for admission into the Nigerian Police Academy
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Nigerian police academy past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the Nigeria Police Academy examination and come out successful. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Download
Sometimes candidates do not know the essence of the Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions, only those smart ones secretly get it from us and use it, and boom they make their way into the school. They will not tell you that. But if you are serious about gaining admission into the Nigeria Police Academy, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDFost of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
EXAMPLE NPA Past QUESTIONS On English language
Instruction: Read carefully the following passage and answer questions that follow it:
A short puff of wind extinguished the candle I was carrying. Laying it carefully down at my feel so that) could easily find it again in the dark, I quickly went through my pockets to see if 1 still had the box of matches that I had thoughtfully put there that morning when I set out to explore the cave. But a thorough search revealed nothing with which to re-light the candle and left me desperately trying to recall how the matches could have gone astray. I then remembered that, half an hour before I had taken a short rest and eaten a bar of chocolate. While doing so, I had rested the candle on a convenient rock in order to leave my hand free to unwrap the chocolate, and just as now, a breath of wind had made the candle flicker and finally go out. It was then that I had the occasion to use my matches and I only supposed that I had thoughtlessly felt the box on the rock where the candle had been standing. I reckoned that I must be about half a mile from the entrance and that the only thing for it was to grope my way back again. About an hour later, bruised from my frequent collisions with projecting rocks, I stumbled into the daylight. The first thing 1 thought of was a cigarette. Instinctively, 1 drew out my lighter from my trouser pocket. It was only when I had it in my hand that I realized what a fool 1 had been.
- Why did the Writer take a box of matches into the cave with him?
- Because he was thoughtful
- Because he needed it in exploring the cave
- In order to relight his candle should it go out
- Because he envisaged the wind
- Which of the alternatives has the same meaning as the following word or phrase as they appear in the passage? “Gone astray”
- Got lost.
- Been misplaced
- Gotten missing.
- Been thrown away.
- The only thing for it means
- The alternative.
- The only alternative.
- The last option.
- The one choice.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigeria Police Academy Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!