Not all those who seat for this common entrance examination pass it, talk less of getting admission into the jss1. So save yourself the stress of writing common entrance exams twice or even indulging in examination malpractice when you can go into the exams hall and write like a pro, come out with flying colors. If this is what you want then the Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format is here to help you archive that.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of this Past Questions And Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for admission into the various junior secondary schools of their choice. We also have the past questions for the Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions for different subject combinations.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. common entrance past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct admission into the junior secondary school of your dream. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format Patterned
Normally, the Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download
Nigeria Common Entrance examination is meant to qualify you into the junior secondary school section. To qualify you will need to have a copy of this past question to prepare adequately for it. If you are serious about getting admitted in to the school of your choice then see the following reasons on why you must have a copy of this past question.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
PART B: ENGLISH SECTION A
Read the passages below carefully and answer the questions that follow by choosing the
most appropriate of the options lettered -E(Nos. 1-10).
A long time ago, babies began to talk immediately after they were born. They could tell their
mothers, when they were sick, thirsty, or hungry, and needed some food.
One day, a woman left her newborn baby in the room and rushed to fetch water from a
nearby stream. A woman, newly married, entered the room to fetch fire for her evening meal.
Unknown to her that the baby was watching, she quickly took some of the meat that was kept
across the hearth. When the mother of the baby returned, he disclosed to her that the woman
had taken some of the meat.
The matter was taken to the king and the baby narrated how the woman hid the meat under
her cloth before leaving the room. The new wife and her husband bowed their heads in
shame. The king himself was embarrassed by the incident.
News of the incident spread all over the kingdom and people mocked the woman anytime
they saw her passing. ‘This cannot be allowed to continue, cried the king. ‘Babies must be
stopped from embarrassing adults with their talks.’
He ordered that a lump of flesh be forced down the throats of newborn babies to prevent them
from talking until they are old enough to differentiate between right and wrong.
1. According to the passage, babies
A. cried for their needs.
B. talked before they were awake.
C. talked but no longer do
D. talked only when they had
E. talked only when they saw
2. The new wife entered the room to
A. check if the baby were awake
B. cook her meal.
C. fetch fire for her meal.
D. steal the meat.
E. watch over the baby.
The National Common Entrance Examination 1st Screening Test consists of the
PAPER I (Part A & B)
- Part A – Mathematics and General Science (Now Basic Science)
- Part B – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- PAPER II (Part A & B)
- Part A – English and Social Studies
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigeria Common Entrance Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!