We only sell original NECO Past Questions 2014 in PDF Format. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the NECO Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below. Jamb form
Download free NECO past questions and answers
Yes, you can get free NECO past questions and answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year NECO past questions from us.
The NECO past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
NECO Past Questions 2014 in PDF Format
In other to know that we are giving out the original NECO past questions and answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Pounds to Naira
NECO Past Questions 2014 in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original NECO Past Questions 2014 in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
in each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
- Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s
(a) indifference (b) noisiness (c) calmness (d) dullness
- Though at first it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
(a) outstanding (b) successful (c) remarkable (d) interesting
- After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more procedures,
(a) advanced (b) academic (c) subsidiary (d) secondary.
- The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to ones,
(a) archaic (b) uninteresting (c)stale (d) political Jamb Result
- As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite
(a) wise (b) correct (c) precise (d) faulty
- Halima likes to dwell on trivial, rather than matters,
(a) strong (b) popular (c) weighty (d) heavy
- We all know that Bola is insolent whereas Ade is
(a) cowardly (b) respectful (c) humble (d) modest
- A few days after Musa’s his sister longed for his departure,
(a) coming (b) entrance (c) arrival (d) welcome
- Algebra seems complicated, but with practice it becomes
(a) solved (b) simple (c) accessible (d) achievable
- Mrs. Agide is unassuming whereas her twin sister is
(a) cheerful (b) boastful (c) loud (d) rude
NECO Oral English Question Test Sample
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letter(s) underlined.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Waec Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NECO Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, NECO past questions and answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!