Apply for ongoing Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment 2021. See the 4 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Michael Stevens Consulting is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company. Jamb Result
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc. Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Private Wealth Advisor
- Asset Management Retail Advisors should possess a broad and deep understanding of retail asset management practices, investment strategies and products.
- The ideal team lead candidate should provide directions to team and clearly communicate objectives and vision for the retail asset management business.
- Retail Advisors are responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing client relationships
- Duties of Team Lead of Retail Asset Management include development of innovative products to cater to the retail market leveraging mutual funds and fund of funds. The team lead must ensure best-in-class technology support to drive client acquisition, market penetration, financial inclusion and product distribution
- He/She must endeavour to leverage technology to ensure value-adding client engagement
- He/she must work closely with mutual fund manager to monitor adherence to investment policy statements (IPS), adherence to trust deed and out-performance of benchmark Pounds to Naira
Duties / Responsibilities of Team Lead Over Retail Wealth Advisors
- Extensive communication/engagements with clients leveraging technology
- Keep clients abreast with investment performance, economic and market trends leveraging research output, periodic fund performance reports and projections
- Regular financial planning presentations to employees of institutions across sectors on investment opportunities and goal-driven investment decisions
- Regular road shows to promote new mutual funds/investment opportunities with institutional investors
- Prompt documentation and resolution of client issues
- Ensures zero client complaints Dollar to Naira Rate
- Develops a knowledge of the client’s financial goals and be able to structure a goals-based investment solution leveraging mutual funds
- Evaluates and discusses options to meet client non-personal goals e.g. philanthropy.
- Build and consolidate a high level of trust and confidence with clients to enhance client loyalty
Investment Management: Npower Recruitment
- Ability to establish client investment objectives including risk tolerance, asset allocation, and liquidity requirements
- Implementation of specialized investment plans e.g. education, retirement, legacy plans
- Regular monitoring of funds’ performance versus benchmarks and develop insights for clients regarding key contributors and detractors. Also drive client trust through above-peers performance
- Monitors asset allocation on a quarterly basis relative to policy and goals; evaluate need to rebalance in line with IPS/ trust deed
- Hold investor forum to show case alternative investment ideas to clients
- Ensures clients have direct debit to effectively follow through investment goals
- Collaborates with and is accountable to the Investment Management & Research Team regarding investment strategy and mutual funds structure
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree, PhDs / Doctorates / B.Sc with 5 – 7 years experience.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
See Other Related Jobs:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- U.S. Mission Recruitment
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment
2. Head of Portfolio Management
- The head of portfolio management (PM) will be responsible for overseeing all investments and funds.
- He/she must work closely with wealth advisors to thoroughly understand and recommend appropriate solutions to meet clients’ investment objectives, risk appetite and time horizon.
- The PM will provide technical input on Investment strategies for managing collective investment schemes and private portfolios across asset classes including equities, fixed income, money market and real estate.
- The PM will coordinate new product development, enhancement of existing products and presentations to special audience including board committee meetings. Waec Result
Role and Responsibilities
- Works closely with wealth advisors to design appropriate investment strategies that align with clients’ financial goals using privately managed portfolios, collective investment schemes, or structured products/derivatives.
- Supports the wealth advisors in consistently developing and distributing innovative asset management products and services to target audience including third party financial advisors in line with the firm’s goal to innovatively disrupt the operating environment
- Works closely with wealth advisors to understand client needs, and appropriately profile clients and prospects in line with personal financial circumstances, risk appetite, time horizon and investment objectives with a view to recommending suitable solutions to them.
- Develops investment management strategies for all portfolio types based on the firm’s investment philosophy, firm’s overall risk appetite, investment policy statements and portfolio management agreements.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the financial markets using fundamental and technical research to arrive at sound and timely investment recommendation
- Recommends appropriate investment types and management strategies based on sound understanding of clients’ investment objectives, investment products, market trends and outlook.
- Promptly initiates execution of purchase and sale of investment securities
- Responsible for bridging knowledge gaps among team members through knowledge sharing sessions, on-the-job training , supervision and empowerment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second-class lower division from an accredited institution.
- CFA/CIS/Master’s Degree or equivalent certification would be an added advantage or over 7 years of work experience in a leading institution.
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Strong work ethics
- A proven track record of beating portfolio benchmarks
- Numerate and analytical; capable of evaluating complex financial information
- Accurate and methodical, with great attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in pressured environments
- Critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills are essential for writing reports and negotiating with clients.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent knowledge of structuring, executing profitable portfolio investments within the firm’s and clients’ risk threshold.
- Sound knowledge of asset classes, investment products, traditional and alternative investment strategies.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
3. Branch Manager
- Achieve Sales Target assigned for Branch / Region
- Assign and direct all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operations
- Manage, train, coach and mentor employees.
- Foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation
- Develop and forecast sales plans and financial objectives for the branch while meeting sales targets and metrics.
- Manage Branch budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Generate and submit reports on monthly, quarterly, and annually basis of the branch’s performance.
- Graduate of Business Administration or equivalent. B.Eng in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering would be preferred.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in the sales field of Generators / Industrial Products etc.
- Outstanding knowledge on various competitors’ products
- Strong planning and strategic abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent customer service skills able to listen and respond to customer’s needs
- Excellent Leadership skills, must be able to evaluate how sales staff performs and must develop strategies for meeting sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
See Other Related Jobs:
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
4. Quality Control Manager
- Manage production Process & Product Quality.
- Ensure QA process adherence, Check list compliance &staff competence through process audit.
- Conduct regular quality meetings including Production management to ensure awareness.
- Conduct Production process audits, report findings to Production manager for action.
- Ensure RCA & corrective action close out by Production Management to drive positive QA metrics.
- Submit Quality reports as & when required &drive actions to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage calibration process to ensure all appropriate tooling fit for purpose.
- Manage Production internal & external audit process to meet deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with external standards & health & safety regulations.
- Manage Goods Receiving inspection process &conduct appropriate competent inspection.
- Monitor inter factory quality (IKT to GBD) by inspection & report to production Management.
- Monitor finished goods (FG) using PDI process & report to production Management.
- Manage Quality staff performance by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and discipling employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage Quality Staff in all production areas.
- Engineering qualification in Mechanical or Electrical or similar.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in an Industrial/ Manufacturing environment.
- Product or industry specific experience
- Excellent ability to gather and analyze data to evaluate quality
- Extensive understanding of problem resolution techniques and processes
- Strong ability to prepare quality assurance reports
- Impressive organizational and planning skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while retaining quality standards
- Ver good written and verbal communications abilities
- Self-motivated, able to work productively with limited supervision
- Able to achieve planned results by utilizing organization and prioritization skills and working within a team environment
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- High sense of urgency.