Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery Training Programme at the Lagon State College of Nursing Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos Dollar to Naira Rate
ENTRY REQUIREMENT WASSCE/NECO (O’Level) with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings Le combining WAEC with WAEC, NECO with NECO OR NABTEB (English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry) at one sitting
SALES OF FORM: Application starts Tuesday, 12 October, 2021 and closes Friday, 19 November, 2021 at 12noon
AGE RANGE: Candidate must not be less than 17years of age at the time of resumption in March 2022
STUDY PERIOD: 3YEARS, LASCON Basic Midwifery Admission Form
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
2. Click on ‘Start Application to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
3. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make PaymentNpower Recruitment
4. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen) Thousand, Five Hundred Naira)only from the online banking application.
5. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
6. After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.Jamb Result
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center, Waec Result
8. Application Closes Friday 19 November, 2021 at 12noon.
Entrance Examination date is Saturday, 4″ December, 2021 Venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus. at 9:00am.
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology. Physics, Chemistry and Current Affairs
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD. THE COLLEGE DOES NOT SELL PAST QUESTIONS.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking
Candidates are also to check their results via the portal from Tuesday 14 December, 2021
Note that first year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption. Pounds to Naira
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS. All the best!