Lagos City Polytechnic Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to inform all interested candidates wh9o have sat for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exams this year and have gotten the required cut off mark set, to be aware that the Lagos City Polytechnic Admission form for 2021/2022 is officially out and registrations are ongoing. See the admission requirements and registering guide below. Jamb form
This is to inform the general public that d Lagos City Polytechnic Admission for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced. Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND and other programmes offered in the institution. Jamb Result
Admission for Full Time ND Programmes is through JAMB
Admission for Full Time ND Programmes is through JAMB. Candidates who sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) during the year but who did not choose LCP as one of their choice of institutions and now wish to attend LCP should contact the Admissions Officer of LCP promptly and provide details of their UTME particulars.
Other candidates seeking admission into Full Time programmes can equally contact the Admissions Officer for advice [email protected] Dollar to Naira Rate
Applicants for other programmes should apply directly to:
THE REGISTRAR, LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC (LCP)
6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street, Ikeja for Application Forms at a cost of
N5,000 for ND and HND programmes.
ADMISSION/ REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- Obtain Teller from Admissions/Enquiries Officer for payment of Application fee at designated Bank.
- Present payment teller to the bursary and obtain Application form.
- Present Application Form immediately to Admissions/Enquiries Officer for guidance on the completion of the Application Form and on documents to be submitted with the form.
- Returns completed Application Form to the admission/Enquiries officer and get a date for the post UTME test.
- Write the UTME test and get a date for the collection of Admission Letter depending on your performance.
- Collect Admission Letter and go to the Bursary for directives on payment of the non refundable Acceptance-Fee and other fees.
- Proceed for your Medical test at designated Centre.
- Proceed to MIS with your Letter of Admission for directives on the payment of fees.
- Pay your fees as directed by Bursary/MIS and proceed to the Admissions/Enquiries Officer with payment document and obtain Waec Result
- Registration Forms and complete as directed.
- Submit completed Registration Forms to the Admission/Enquiries Officer with the evidence of Medical text from designated Centres
- Submit Verification Cards for the Verification of the 0/Level result(s) presented for admission.
- Collect MIS Form from Admissions/Enquiries Officer in which your MATRICULATION number has been indicated
- Proceed to the MIS with your MIS Form for registration of courses for the Semester. (Every student must register for Courses every semester.)
- Proceed to your Head of Department and Director of school for the endorsement of course Registration Form,
- Proceed to the Bursary with all your payment documents, Course Registration Form issued by MIS for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.