KOMU invites qualified candidates, who desire admission into its NUC-approved undergraduate academic programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Jamb form
The available courses include:
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistics Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University Post-UTME Form
FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Management
FACULTY OF ARTS: English Language & Literary Studies, History & International Studies and Linguistics
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES: Estate Management and Architecture
To qualify for admission into KOMU undergraduate programmes, prospective candidates must have sat for the 2021 UTME, irrespective of whether or not the candidates chose KOMU as their first choice of institution. However, candidates who did not choose KOMU as their first choice of institution are to effect change of institution on JAMB website. The required minimum UTME score is 140. Pounds to Naira
Furthermore, Direct Entry candidates, who possess any of A/levels, NCE, ND, HND, Degree certificates in relevant subjects/disciplines are also qualified to apply. Npower Recruitment
POST-UTME SCREENING FEE
The fee for KOMU Post-UTME screening is Two Thousand Naira (₦2000) only. All payments should be made using the Remita payment gateway.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KOMU POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Visit the KOMU website at www.komu.edu.ng
- Click on “Online Application”
- Click on “Apply Online” and read the instructions
- Click on “Click Here to Apply”
- Click on “Start your Admission Process”
- Click on “Start Application Process”
- Fill out the form completely and correctly
- Click on the Submit Jamb Result
- You will be directed to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2000 only.
- Pay online with your Card or use any of the other available Remita payment options convenient for you.
- Print the Acknowledgement slip, which is also sent to your email
- Bring your Acknowledgement slip to the University on the Post-UTME screening day.
The Application Portal opens Monday, 8th November 2021 and closes Wednesday, 8th December 2021
For further enquiries, please contact: 08034646192. Thank you!
Click here to start your application.