Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format because, in addition to what he or she has been taught in school, this past question serves as a practical approach to tackling failure in examination.
We say this out of the experience because what your child will see in our past question is not really different from what he is taught but the past question addresses the situation directly and provides the correct answers such that the work becomes easy for the student. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit the student’s intellectual demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the Junior WAEC questions that have been given to students to answer over a couple of years. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format, your child will definitely pass the Junior WAEC examination and come out in flying colors coming. Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format is patterned in various sections according to the arrangement of the junior waec examination. There is the objectives section, as well as the theory section. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the exams. Npower Recruitment
Why You Need A Copy of Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Download
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. Junior WAEC Past Questions in PDF Format
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams. Dollar to Naira Rate
Junior WAEC Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Junior WAEC Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Example Junior WAEC / NECO Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS:
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40Jamb form
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. -4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4- , what is the value of f?
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
6. The bearing of P from Q is 270o. What is the bearing of Q from P?
A. 270o B. 180o C. 150o D. 090o E. 045o.
7. Find x if, 3/(3+5) = 5/(3+x)
A. -8 B. (-16)/3 C. 16/3 D. 8 E. 17Jamb Result
8. Solve the following simultaneous equations.
x = y + 1
x + 2y = 7
A. (3,0) B. (3,1) C. (3,2) D. (3,3) E. (3,4)
9. One-quarter of y is equal to one and a half. What is the value of y?
A. 12 B. 10 C. 8 D. 6 E. 2
10. Simplify 3a – (9a – 5b).
A. 6a + 5b B. 6a – 5b C. -6a – 5b
D. 5b – 6a E. 12a + 5b
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us. Pounds to Naira
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Junior WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!