It is important that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format is the compilation of all the jamb economic questions that have been given to students to answer and the past question is presented in pdf format.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. JUPEB Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format Patterned
Normally, the JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format and watch yourself score better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Download
JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original JAMB Past Questions And Answers On Economics Pdf Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. Which of the following items is NOT included in measuring national income by the income approach?
A. Wages and salaries of public servants
B. Student grants and scholarships.
C. Profits of companies.
D. Income earned by self-employed persons such as lawyers.
E. Rents on property.
2. A down ward sloping demand curve intersects a fixed supply curve. A shift of this demand curve to the right implies that
A. both price and quantity will increase
B. only price increase
C. only quantity increase
D. the price remains constant
E. the price falls.
3. Which of the following items is NOT an argument for locating industries in rural areas?
A. Rural areas supply agricultural raw material.
B. The pace of development will be quickened in rural areas.
C. Employment will be provided for rural inhabitants.
D. Capital is easily available in rural areas.
E. Suitable humid climate is sometimes found in rural areas.
4. The curves D0D0 and S0S0 are the demand and supply curves respectively. What happens government subsidizes producers in order to boost output?
A. The supply curve will shift S0S0 to S2S2
B. The supply curve will shift fromS0S0 to S1S1
C. The supply curve will shift fromS2S2 to S1S1
D. The supply curve will shift fromS1S1 to S0S0
E. The demand curve will shift fromD0D0 toD1D1
5. The natural growth rate of a population is the
A. Sum of the birth rate and the death rate
B. Sum of the birth rate and the net migration rate
C. Birth rate minus the death rate
D. Birth rate divided by the net migration
E. Death rate minus the net migration.
6. Which of the following sets fully represents factor of production?
A. Sunlight, machinery, man, land
B. Land, labor, capital, enterprise technology
C. Capital, technology, ideas, market, land.
D. Land,water, weather.
E. Money, market, middlemen.
7. Production possibilities (alternatives)
P Q R S T
Units of shelter 5 4 3 2 0
Units of food 0 5 9 12 15
Based on the above production possibilities table, the real cost of a unit of food when alternative R is selected is
A. One unit of shelter
B. Three units of shelter
C. One third of a unit of shelter
D. Six units of shelter
E. Two units of shelter.
8. The concept of economic efficiency primarily refers to
A. Obtaining the maximum output from available resources at the lowest possible cost
B. Conservation of our petroleum resources
C. Equity in the distribution of the nation’s wealth
D. Producing without waste
E. The limited wants unlimited resources dilemma
9. If successive units of labour are added to a piece of land while capital and technology remain constant, a point will be reached in the level of production when each added unit of labour will add less to the output than previous units of labour.
A. The productivity of labor
B. The law of diminishing marginal utility
C. The law of diminishing returns
D. The concept of factor intensity
E. Labour-intensive production.
10. In perfect competition a firm’s price is equal to its marginal revenue which is again equal to average revenue. This form maximizes its profits when its marginal cost (MC)is equal to price (p). Which of the curves in the diagram below represents the firm’s marginal cost (MC?
A. Curve I
B. Curve II
C. Curve III
D. Curve IV
E. Curve I and III
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Economics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!