Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on how to download or get the IELTS Past Questions in PDF Format. Before showing you how to get it, we will like to tell you what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is IELTS Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. IELTS which stands for International English Language Testing System is an English language exam that is required to be taken by an international candidate who wants to live, study, and work abroad in countries where English is the main language of communication.
Therefore, IELTS Past Questions in PDF Format is a combination of all the questions that IELTS students have been asked to answer by the examining body in order to qualify them to live, work, and study abroad. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, IELTS Past Questions in PDF Format is what every prospective international student to achieve their goals.
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original IELTS Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the exams and come out with flying colors smiling. IELTS Past Questions in PDF Format comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is IELTS Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the IELTS Past Questions in PDF Format in a multiple-choice question pattern means no theory. It is basically made up of four sections shown below;
IELTS Listening section.
IELTS Reading section.
IELTS Writing section.
IELTS Speaking section.
However, because of the nature of the IELTS exams, we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the past question and seek clarity where necessary and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the exams. IELTS Past Questions in PDF Format
Why You Need A Copy of IELTS Past Questions in PDF Download
If you are indeed serious about living, working and studying abroad, then you do not need to be told the importance of getting this past question. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
IELTS Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original IELTS Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. Where is your hometown?
Answer: My hometown is in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. And it is located in the north of the country, not so far from the southern Chinese border.
2. Is there a lot of work in your hometown?
Answer: Oh yes, there is certainly a lot to do there because it is a pretty big city. If you like going out in the evening, there are lots of good restaurants and bars.
Also, if you prefer cultural activities, there are museums and art galleries. But if you love nature, there are many other things outside the city that are easy to get to.
3. What are the people like in your hometown?
Answer: They are generally quite kind. But as in most big cities, everyone is often busy so it may seem like they are not interested in speech or conversation.
However, if you live there, you know that most people are very happy if they talk if they have the time and will help you if needed.
4. What are you currently studying?
Answer: I am studying history at university. It’s a four-year course, and I started it three years ago. So I only have one year left. I enjoy it a lot so it will be a sad ending.
5. What do you like most about your studies?
Answer: We learn about many things from the past, such as politics and wars. But what I love most is learning about how people have lived in the past. Dollar to Naira Rate
It is amazing to see how our lives have changed so much from the past to the present. Also, in a way, our lives have now become much easier. However, in other ways, the simplicity of life in the past has made people much happier. Learning about everything that is fascinating.
6. What do you hope to do in the future when you are done?
Answer: I am not sure at the moment. But maybe I’ll go to teaching. That’s why I’m doing IELTS, as I intend to pursue and earn a master’s degree in a particular area of history.
But I’ll probably decide for sure what to do when I’m done.
How to Buy
The complete IELTS Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Npower Recruitment
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for IELTS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.Jamb form
We wish you good luck!