The IELTS exam requires a minimum age of 16 years. The IELTS exam is applicable to anybody over the age of 16, regardless of nationality or background. If the school requires IELTS scores for admission, an exception can be granted. In IELTS, there are four papers: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. There are two different IELTS modules: Academic and General Training. The Speaking and Listening tests are the same in both modules, but the Reading and Writing tests are different.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF
The IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF is a portable document format that has all the previous years’ past questions that have been asked by the IELTS. The ILETS is also an online test that can be taken from the comfort and safety of your home. and the Writing module is the toughest among the four we mentioned earlier. But with our past questions, we are pretty sure the sky is going to be your limit.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions are what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. IELTS Past Questions
All those who have bought our IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format are in theory question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need A Copy of IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Download
If you want to sit for this exam once and get the desired result, then you need to get this past question and answer. the essence of getting the past question and answer is so you can sit for the exams once and for all You need this past question for the following under listed reasons.
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Where is Your Hometown?
Answer: My hometown’s in Hanoi, which is the capital city of Vietnam. And it’s located in the north of the country, not really that far from the southern Chinese border.
2. Is there Much to do in Your Hometown?
Answer: Oh yes, there’s certainly lots to do there as it’s a fairly big city. As such, if you like going out in the evening there are a lot of good restaurants and bars.
Also, if you prefer cultural activities there are museums and art galleries. But if you like nature there are lots of other things outside of the city which are easy to reach.
3. What are the People like in Your Hometown?
Answer: They are mostly quite friendly. But as with most big cities, everyone is often busy so it may seem as if they are not interested in speaking or having a chat.
However, if you live there you know that most people are quite happy to have a chat if they have time and will help you if needed.
4. What are You Studying at the Moment?
Answer: I’m studying history at university. It’s a four-year course, and I started it three years ago. Thus, I have just one year left. I’m enjoying it a lot so it will be sad to finish.
5. What Do You like Most about Your Studies?
Answer: We learn about many things from the past such as politics and wars. But I like learning about how people lived in the past the most.
It’s amazing to see how our lives have changed so much from the past up until now. Also, in some ways, our lives have got much easier now. However, in other ways, the simplicity of life in the past made people much happier. Learning about all that is fascinating.
6. What Do You Hope to do in the Future When You Have Finished?
Answer: I’m not sure at the moment. But I may go into teaching. This is why I’m doing the IELTS, as I intend to carry on and do a master’s in a specific area of history.
But I’ll probably decide for sure what to do when I have completed that.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for IELTS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, IELTS Exams Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!