According to Wikipedia; The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria is a professional accountancy body in Nigeria. It is one of the two professional accountancy associations with the regulatory authority in Nigeria, the other being the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. When you ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format we will give you the complete compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them to become a professional chartered accountant in Nigeria.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. ICAN past question Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought and downloaded ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score the desired points/grades needed. Pounds to Naira
When you ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format and study it, you will definitely pass the ICAN examination and come out successful so there is no need to worry. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study it once you ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need to ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format
ICAN exams are meant to try and test you to see if you are fit and qualified to become a professional accountant in Nigeria. It is one of the highest examinations so far for those who are practicing accountancy. If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Which of the items listed below is NOT an example of distribution overheads?
- Upkeep and running of delivery vans
- Samples and displays
- Warehouse wages and salaries
- Packing cases
- Loading expenses
Wages are paid at an agreed rate per hour, day or week without reference to work done in the following circumstances EXCEPT
- Factory operatives’ work.
- General laborers’ work.
- Supervisors and inspectors’ work.
- Where supervision is close.
- Where measurement of work would not be simple.
Which of the under-listed factors is NOT considered in computing Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)?
- Reorder level
- Annual demand
- Cost of holding stock
- Cost of ordering
- Storage facility
Over-absorption of overheads occurs where
- Absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
- Actual overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Budgeted overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Absorbed overheads exceed actual overheads.
- Over-absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
In marginal costing techniques, the breakeven point is the level of activity where contribution is equal to
- Profit plus tax.
- Fixed cost plus profit.
- Gross profit.
- Fixed cost only.
- Variable cost plus fixed cost
In marginal costing techniques, the breakeven point is the level of activity where the contribution is equal to
- Profit plus tax.
- Fixed cost plus profit.
- Gross profit.
- Fixed cost only.
- Variable cost plus fixed cost.
In the accounts of a process costing system, scraps would be charged to
- Cost Centre.
- Abnormal loss account.
- Profit and loss account.
- Production control.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ICAN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, ICAN ATS Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk, and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!