This course is offered by student in the Noun university and it is one of the many compulsory courses. I know that some student still find their way to check for an expo for the examination. However, many people claiming to help you get gst801 questions are deceiving you.
From experience, you can pass this course by devoting your time to read your books and study legit past questions. Success in exam isn’t as hard as people make it look.
Searching for an expo is a distraction to lure you away from adequate preparation for the exams. And because there is high demand for an “expo,” people now venture into the business to make gain from students who are looking for a shortcut to pass an exam. With the proper use of past questions you are sure to pass the examination because 60% of noun exams is usually repeated or rephrased. The past questions are very useful tools as they increase your chances of passing the examination in one sitting if you will put it the time to study.
Why you need Gst 807 the Good Study Guide Past Questions and Answers
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched
How is Gst 807 the Good Study Guide Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
This past questions in literature are usually in multiple choice format or objectives. Which is a combination of different sections and literatures. We took out time to compile complete past questions from past years with correct answers. The pattern of answering this questions are patterned with the exams scheme. This is sure to help you scale through the exams with flying colors because 60% of these questions are usually repeated in the examination.
Sample of Gst 807 the Good Study Guide Past Questions and Answers
Papers 1, 2 and 3. Papers 1 and 2 will be combined in a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of eighty multiple choice questions, all of which should be answered within 1 hour for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of five essay topics and a passage each to test candidates’ comprehension and summary skills. Candidates will be expected to write an essay on one of the topics and answer all the questions on Comprehension and Summary passages. The paper will last 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
PAPER 3: Will consist of sixty multiple choice items on Test of Orals for candidates
In Nigeria and Liberia, and that on Listening Comprehension for candidates in Ghana, The Gambia and Sierra Leone. All the questions will be answered in 45 minutes for 30 marks.
In each of the following sentences, there is one word in italics and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in italics and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s _______
2. Though at first it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
3. After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more ______ procedures.
4. The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to _______ ones
5. As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite ______
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Gst Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Gst past questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!