Let us begin by saying that there are lots of applicants for the access bank recruitment test. Each year hundreds of thousands of graduates apply to get a job in access bank. But the only thing you need to do is to gain the right knowledge on how to prepare because those who are adequately prepared are always among the few to be chosen amongst thousands who pass this test.
To even pass the first phase of the Access bank recruitment process, you need to study right. Studying hard and studying right are entirely different things. In this post, we will be showing you the right way to study for this examination.
So, if you want to be exceptional from every other applicant, or you want to increase your chances of getting an Access bank job, this is your opportunity.
We will make out time to explain what the Past Question and Answer is all about, how it is patterned to suit your present demand, and how it will help you to achieve the dream of passing the examination and achieving success
Why you need Free Access Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions
There are numerous reasons you should get a copy of the Access Bank Recruitment Past Questions and Answers if you really want to scale through the recruitment, the main reason to get this past question is that,
Access bank has repeated questions over the years, and where it is not, the questions they ask are minor variations on previous years questions. If you receive these past questions, it will better equip you to pass the recruitment test in one sitting and be among the people selected for employment.
How is Free Access Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions Pattern?
Access Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern which are in different types quantitative reasoning, verbal and logical reasoning. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of Free Access Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions
1. Dan had an average of 72 on his first four math tests. After taking the next test, his average dropped to 70. Which of the following is his most recent test grade?
The correct answer is B.
[4(72) + x] / 5 = 70
Simplifying that expression, x= 62.
2. What is the average of the first 15 positive integers?
The correct answer is C.
Positive integers begin with 1. The first 15 positive integers are:
(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15) / 15 = 8.
3. David had d dollars. After a shopping trip, he returned with c cents. How many cents did he spend?
A d – c
B c – d
C 100d – c
D 100c – d
E d – 100c
The correct answer is C.
Since the Answer is to be in cents, change the dollars to cents by multiplying it by 100 and subtract from that the c cents he spent.
4. A certain copy machine produces 13 copies every 10 seconds. If the machine operates without interruption, how many copies will it produce in an hour?
The correct answer is E.
The question stem gives information about copies per 10 seconds, but you must answer in terms of copies per hour.
To solve the problem, first convert copies per 10 seconds to copies per minute.
This can be done with a proportion:
13 copies / 10 seconds = x copies / 60 seconds
Solve by cross-multiplication: 13 × 60 = 10x
Solve for x:
x = 78
The correct answer, however, is not 78. A machine that produces 78 copies per minute produces 60 times that in an hour: 60 × 78 = 4680.
5. A suit marked at $80 is sold for $68. What is the rate of discount?
C 17 11/17%
The correct answer is A.
The amount of discount is $12. Rate of discount is figured on the original price.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in your right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Access Bank Past Questions, and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like it: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like it: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, and to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk, and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time on social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!