The Joint Examination and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is an examination body vested with the power to conduct a standard examination that will qualify candidates for direct entry admission into any university, polytechnic, or college of their choice. Getting admission is not that easy due to the stiff competition and the standards set by JAMB. So in other to successfully get admission, you must have a copy of the JAMB past questions on the subjects you are going to seat for.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to candidates to answer to qualify them for admission into various programmes in the desired institution of their choice. However, when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format you will be given the specific subjects combination that you need.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Jamb Questions in PDF Format
All those who have Downloaded our Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it was helpful to them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original JAMB Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the institution of your choice. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format Patterned
The thing is when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, it is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study it when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format
When it comes to JAMB the main essence is to only select eligible and qualified candidates so that candidates can gain admission into their desired school of choice. It is rather unfortunate that a lot of candidates end up writing JAMB exams year in year out due to the fact that they could not make it at f But when you Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format and prepare by reading and practicing it you will have a sure ticket to getting admission.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format Sample
1. The mouth part of the housefly are adapted for
A. lapping and sponging.
B. sucking and chewing.
C. piercing and sucking.
D. chewing and lapping.
E. biting and chewing.
2. The male toad differs from the female by having
A. vocal sacs.
B. shorter hind limbs.
C. longer fore limbs.
D. bulging eyes.
E. nictating membrane.
3. Mosses, liverworts and ferns can be grouped together because they
A. areallequatic plants.
B. all grow in deserts.
C. are seedless plants.
D. have undifferentiated plant
E. all produce colourless flowers.
4. Spirogyra and Mucor can be grouped together as Thallophyta because.
A. they are unicellular organism
B. their spores
could be dispersed by wind
C. they are capable
of living independent lives
D. they reproduce sexually only
E. their bodies are made up of thallus and
5. Which of the following invertebrates does NOT
6. Which of the following is INCORRECT?The prothallus of a fern
A. is a flattened heart-shaped structure.
B. is green because its cells contain chloroplasts
C. is the dominant plant
D. bears the sexual organs
E. is attached to the ground by numerous rhizoids.
7. Which of the following cell constituents is NOT common in both plants and animals?
D. Golgi apparatus
8. The character-producing factors in living organisms are
9. A mixture of mercurous and mercuric nitrates is added to a food substance. A white precipitate is formed which on gentle heating turns red. The food substance is
10. The mammalian organ through which nourishment and oxygen diffuse into a developing embryo is called
C. umbilical cord
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Download Jamb Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!