Delta Polytechnic HND Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to inform all interested candidates and the general public that the management of the school has officially released the Delta Polytechnic Otefe-oghara HND Admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates who have gotten the official jamb cut off mark for the university are eligible to apply for admission. Check the available courses, price of application form, form requirements and how to apply below. Waec Result
Management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into their various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Available HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Chemistry Npower Recruitment
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
- National Diploma from NBTE Accredited Polytechnic with at least lower credit.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (ID for one year.
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with pass in ND must have at least two (2) years post ND qualification experience.
Method Of Application
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N 10,500.00)made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration. Waec Result
Screening and Requirements
Screening shall hold at a date to be communicated later at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil Dollar to Naira Rate
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- Four (4) recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards. Jamb Result
- Bursary receipt for the form purchased
- Certificates/Statements of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter or regularization
Closing date yet to be announced.