It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their First Choice and scored 130 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2021/2022 Academic Session will commence on Monday 22nd November 2021.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the School online application Portal Waec Result
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should: CRUTECH Post-UTME Form
1) Log on to https://portal.crutech.edu.ng/prospective_student
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration. Jamb form
The screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2021 UTME Result Slip
2) Passport Photograph Pounds to Naira
3) O’level Result(s)
4) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
5) B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
6) Birth Certificate
7) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 130 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening. Jamb Result
2) Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should ensure that:
(i) All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly. Dollar to Naira Rate
(ii) The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08189351784; 09072711614; 09053310247; 08098214667; 09068968666