Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo. Atiba University Direct Entry (DE) Admission Form
The following candidates are eligible for admission: Waec Result
- Two passes at the Advanced level with G C E Level or approved equivalent credit passes in three other subjects at not more than two sitting.
- Three passes at the Advanced level (GCE A Level, HSC, JUPEB Diploma) with G C E O’Level or approved equivalent credit passes.
- Passes in two recorgnised NCE subjects with GCE O’Level credit equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in education
- Candidates who successfully pass the final examination of the following institutions shall also be considered eligible for admission:
- International Baccalaureate obtained from accredited Institutions with relevant grading
- National Diploma from Polytechnics or Colleges of Technology
- The Defense Academy certificates Dollar to Naira Rate
How to Apply
Our student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N20,000.
After you Apply
Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the university portal.
Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space. Npower Recruitment
A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register for courses. All students will undergo medical examination upon resumption.
Contact Admission Office
For further enquiries, kindly contact The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo.
Tel: 0810349152, 09055794403, 09030150286